Rheo Ergonomic Chair by Nomique
The Rheo is a range of ergonomic task chairs from Nomique. Form meets function - and allows to the Rheo to blend seamlessly with the modern office or home. By far the most crucial element; its seat's purposely designed to ensure optimal distribution of the users weight. As a result pressure is taken off the user, therefore you can sit comfortably for longer.
What makes the Rheo chair really special?
Configuring the chair uniquely to fit your needs. For instance, different seat sizes and types of backs on the chair mean you create the chair to suit your needs.
4 available models
- Standard width high back
- Standard width medium back
- Narrow width high back
- Narrow width medium back
• Large seat & small seats with integral coccyx cut out
• Weight activated synchronised mechanism
• Integral seat slide
• Fine tension adjustment
• 5 degree forward seat tilt
• 4 position tilt lock
• Additional 13 degree back angle adjustment
• 2D arms, 4D arms & multi-functional arm option
• Black nylon, black aluminium or polished aluminium base.
• 65mm hard wheel castors
If you need help or want to buy in bulk, please call 0151 305 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.